About This Package
Embark on a fantastic Annapurna tour, which will take you all over the Annapurna Massif to the zenith of Thorong La Pass (5,416m). The Annapurna circuit, without doubt, has become the number one trekking route in the world. This hiking trail was first opened for foreign hikers since 1977. It offers an impressive snow-capped view of the Himalayas, breathtaking views of pastoral life and rice terraces cut into the vegetation. This horseshoe-shaped route covers the entire Annapurna mountain range. It covers about 300 km of walk through different terrains. This trip follows the old used routes, previously used as a commercial route between Nepal and Tibet, mainly to exchange "salt".
Annapurna hiking is a popular hiking route in the Annapurna region. The walk around Annapurna is known as the Annapurna circuit walk. In the vicinity of Annapurna you will find additional information about the following places: Tukuche Peak 6920m, Tilicho Peak 7134m, etc. and see different types of animals such as musk, leopards, jackals, mount thar, birds like pheasant, birds with long tail as well as relaxing with a mixed culture such as Brahmin, Chhetri, Gurung, Magar Thakalis, etc. The Annapurna Thorung Pass is an adventure of the Himalayas in the Annapurna region, rich in contrasts and that introduces us to the full and glorious spectrum of the landscapes of Nepal by sneaking through a mountainous mosaic of picturesque landscapes with often wonderful beauties and shifting the wide-eye walker from the farms and lowland terraced forests to the arid desert steppes, deep gorges and valleys, and the alpine tundra and giant Himalayan peaks to the north. On this trek, we can see the three powerful peaks of Manaslu (8163 m), Dhaulagiri (8 167 m) , Annapurna (8091 m), Dhaulagiri 8167m, Manaslu 8163m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail / Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m, Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986.
Why Annapurna Circuit Trek:
1. Cross the highest trekking pass in the world- Thorung La Pass.
2. House of the Tibetan-Buddhists.
3. One of the most popular trekking destinations in Nepal.
4. Hiking on a much admired and beautiful hiking trail in the Annapurna region.
5. The deepest gorge in the world, the valley of Kali Gandaki.
6. Spectacular view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Manaslu, Annapurna South, Nilgiri, Machhapuchhare, Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himal, Tukuche peak, Tilicho peak and so on.
7. Transportation material likes of Tourist bus, private car/van, plane.
8. Seasonal local fresh fruits like Apple which is most famous for.