About This Package
Nepal Bhutan, an exciting cultural excursion to the Himalayan countries, which allows you to experience the cultural heritage of these destinations. Nepal Bhutan Short Tour is a cultural extravaganza in two beautiful South Asian countries. This short Nepal Bhutan tour takes you to the mystical Himalayan nations of Nepal and Bhutan. This combined tour of Nepal and Bhutan can be a revelation for all Westerners since these two countries are in the lap of the Himalayas. Finally, it has a very different lifestyle and traditions. In conclusion, this Nepali Bhutan short tour offers insight into the life, culture and traditions of the Nepalese and Bhutanese.
Nepal is the centre of Hinduism and Bhutan is the land of Mahayana Buddhism. Nepal is famous for its centuries-old temples, monasteries and ethnic diversity. At the same time, it presents a great diversity of flora and fauna. Since Nepal is a mountainous country that is very rich in fresh flowing waters. And thus, it is the second richest country in terms of freshwater resources. The breath-taking view of the green hills and forest is also one of the attractions of Nepal's natural beauty.
Similarly, Bhutan is also a landlocked country like Nepal. It is between two giant nations, India and China. In today's world, where most countries follow the republican system of government, Bhutan has a monarchy. Not only that, but this country is one of the best examples in the world of environmental protection and ethnicity. Bhutan is one of the few countries that do not produce anything to pollute this environment. The Bhutanese people have preserved Buddhism, although the country is a small kingdom. In the trip, you can see the people who wear their national dress in their daily life. Not only that, we recommend that you to try the food of Bhutan during your trip. They are little spicy but at the same time, they are very delicious.
1. Enjoy a tour of the city, which includes the National Museum and Rinphung Dzong.
2. See an incredible panorama of Himalayan peaks.
3. Experience unique cultures, and get an insight about Hindu and Buddhist spiritual traditions.
4. Explore the places unchanged for centuries.
5. Discover the iconic places of Nepal declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
6. The cultural highlights of Bhutan.
7. Take a hike to the Cliffside Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), an architectural wonder.
8. Find out why Gross National Happiness is more important than Gross Domestic Income in Bhutan.