About This Package
The trekking tour to Kailash via Simikot crosses through the remote Far Western Humla district of Nepal, along the Karnali River to Purang / Taklakot, the small border town of Tibet. Simikot Kailash Tour offers a good opportunity to see the beauty of Nepal and Tibet. Simikot Kailash Tour is a pilgrimage circuit at Mount Kailash, Lake Manasarovar, via Simikot in Nepal. The Simikot Kailash circuit follows an ancient pilgrimage route from Nepal and Tibet. It was a popular trade route between Nepal and Tibet in medieval times. Simikot Kailash is an impressive trek with traditional culture and architecture. The landscape is simply the best, as we enter the Nepal Tibet border, Purang, also known as Taklakot (4000 m). It is a journey through different climatic zones and vegetation with a unique cultural experience in the Himalayas.
Simikot Kailash tour is one of the most popular treks in Tibet. The Simikot Kailash tour offers a magnificent landscape of the Himalayas, including Mt. Everest, Holy Himalayas Mt. Kailash, ancient cities, lush valleys, beautiful landscapes, and many of Tibetan Monasteries. The trip can be quite difficult. Despite the challenging course, camping and walking on intact and isolated terrain would be an extraordinary experience. The final destination of the Simikot Kailash Tour is the sacred pilgrimage site in Tibet, Mount Kailash. Many pilgrims visit this place each year, but this difficult route is preferred only by adventure lovers who have a high level of resistance.
1. Enjoy the wilderness in nature as you walk through the remote and untouched terrain of Nepal.
2. The holy peak “Mount Kailash” (6,700m) is located in the far west corner of Tibet.
3. Rejoice with the picturesque beauty of the Tibetan plateau and the Yari village of Nara La pass.
4. Mount Kailas is equally respected as the holiest pilgrimage site of Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Bon-Po.
5. Explore temples and shrines around Milarepa cave.
6. Explore colourful mosaic of Tibetan arts, crafts, history, culture, tradition, and lifestyle.
7. Relish the tranquil nature around Mansarovar Lake.
8. Tour through the Drolma La (pass) clockwise.
9. Buddhists, Hindus, and Bon religion believe erase the sins of a lifetime.
10. Reward your eyes with the spectacular beauty of Mountains such as Shishapangma, Cho Oyu, Menlungtse and Gauri Shankar of Lalung La (5124m) and Shung La (5200m).