About This Package
A trip to the beautiful and ecstatic Tsum Valley hike, which stands out among the most impressive hikes of the Himalayas. Located in the Manaslu region, very close to the border with Tibet, the entire region has a well-defined Tibetan Buddhism and is distinct from the surrounding countryside. Restricted area until 2008, the Tsum Valley is relatively little frequented by hikers, but the starting point is only a 7-8 hour drive from Kathmandu. Located in the majestic setting of the Ganesh Himal, the Shringi Himal and Boudha Himal, the Tsum Valley, is considered exceptionally as a blessed journey of the Himalayas to a natural and culturally fascinating valley offering art, culture and primitive religion. Diversified Tsum comes from the Tibetan word 'Tsombo', which means lively. The exuberant and wild landscape of the Tsum Valley flows through beautiful deep gorges, villages, gompas, chortens and the glittering snow at the top of the mountain. Relatively few hikers make this walk, so modernization and marketing have not affected the purity of the environment. A large part of the trek is walking on mountain trails and within the reach of people in good physical condition. You will begin to see your own life differently after spending a few weeks in a different homestay or in tea house en route.
Tsum Valley Trek is a recently opened trail, compared to other popular areas; this region is relatively pristine with less battered roads. Although the region presents difficult terrain, steep slopes and a very simple trip. Since the last couple of years, this trek is gaining much popularity and offers the best trekking experience in the Nepalese Himalayas. During our journey, everything we find on our way gives an image of Tibetan Buddhist culture. The coincidence of your visit with the local festivals of Dhacyhang, Lhosar and Sawa Dawa will be the perfect time to observe the unique local culture and traditions. This enchanting journey will take you to the majestic surroundings of Kang Guru, Cheo Himal, Ganesh Himal, Boudha Himal, Sringi Himal and Hiunchuli. In any case, when visiting this Tsum Valley, we can have a wonderful view of the Mountains, the hill and an incredible forest. We will be welcomed in a traditional way, where we will have the opportunity to have a local meal. In general, we will be puzzled by an old culture.
Highlights of the tour:
1. Cultural Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
2. Experience of trekking from low hillsides to the high landscape of the Himalayas.
3. Visit a remote part of Nepal and experience varieties of Nature and Culture.
4. Fabulous views of Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal 7187m, Boudha Himal, and Himalchuli.
5. Both geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating.
6. The spectacular scenery of snowy peaks, high passes, beautiful varied landscape, and different flora and fauna.
7. Long mountain peaks and glaciers of the valley.
8. Explore the small villages, the Tibetan culture of the people who live along the trails.
9. Camping Adventure.
10. Peaceful Trekking Experience.