About This Package
The Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is a spectacular 14 days trip on the southern face of Annapurna I, a pleasant hike through the landscape and culture of Nepal. This walk leads to the fabulous amphitheater of highlands also known as Annapurna Base Camp. The course passes through waterfalls, impressive villages, terraced farmland, lush rhododendron forests and remarkable mountain views before heading the steep Annapurna. This is a good time to witness the beautiful peaks of the Annapurna giants that surround the mountains of the basin in the Annapurna region of the imperative center. In addition, the trip to Annapurna Base Camp is synonymous with entertainment and fun, as well as an extraordinary view of the plant and cultural heritage of the small Himalayan country of Nepal. This is by far one of the most enjoyable walks through the lifestyle of various ethnic groups and the type of woods, plants, trees and wildlife.
The Annapurna Sanctuary is a high glacial basin situated below a ring of eleven of Nepal's major peaks. The Annapurna Sanctuary Trek takes you directly to the frozen heart of the Annapurna Range, a magnificent arena of rock and ice of incredible scale. The Annapurna Sanctuary Trek itinerary is designed for hikers who wish to reach the Annapurna Base Camp in a casual way by visiting World Heritage sites and Poon Hill. This gives enough time to observe the amazingly beautiful peaks of all the Annapurna Giants surrounding the Annapurna Basin Mountains from the center of the imperative that includes Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, Annapurna II, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna IV, etc.
Highlights of the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek:
1. Discover the city of Kathmandu and its heritage sites.
2. Panoramic and closed views of the Annapurna massif, explore the city of Pokhara on the shores of Lake.
3. Unimpeded sunrise and sunset view from Poon Hill, picturesque villages.
4. Experiencing with lifestyle and culture of Gurung and Magar people who is very famous for Gorkha arm.
5. Walk the narrow, cobbled path in the valley and the remote villages.
6. Visit of the old monastery, ancient tradition of the Gurung museum and waterfalls.
7. Panoramic mountain flight to and from Pokhara.
8. Walk through the dense forest of Rhododendron which even more beautiful in the spring.