About This Package
If communion with nature is just as important to you, as well as conquering altitude, the Everest Basecamp Trekking via Gokyo Lake and Cho La Pass is for you. This is one of the best alternatives for hikers, who are looking for the best trekking experience in Everest Base Camp. The base trek of Everest through the Gokyo Lakes and Cho La Pass, recognized by the series of beautiful turquoise lakes of the Gokyo Valley and the famous Cho La Pass, takes us through the monuments of the Khumbu region in the company of majestic mountains, the friendly Sherpas, the colorful monasteries of the Namche Bazaar, the Sagarmatha National Park and, of course, even the base of the mighty Everest. It's simply unbeatable and makes this detour (west of Everest) more picturesque, serene, challenging and worthy of your time and your efforts.
The stroll to the base of the world's highest mountain maps offers spectacular views of famous landmarks such as Gokyo RI and Kala Patthar. The stroll also gives us excellent views of the Khumbu Icefall. Stroll to Everest Base Camp through Gokyo Lakes, In short, it will be an unforgettable experience with the fascinating views of Mt. Cho Oyu Monastery, Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Nuptse, Amadablam, Pumori and Tengboche: the largest monastery in the Khumbu region of Nepal. The Trek to Everest Base Camp through the Gokyo Lakes is ideal for hikers who want to take on more challenges that some people do not dare to attempt.
Some Trips Highlight:
1. The challenging altitude: Mt. Everest Base Camp (5,364m), Kala Patthar (5,550m), and Chola Pass (5,420m).
2. Sacred Gokyo Lakes (Longponga Tsho, Taujung Tsho, Gokyo Tsho, Thonak Tsho, Ngozumba Tsho and so on.
3. A series of six emerald-green, freshwater lakes on the moraine beside Ngozumpa Glacier.
4. Sunrise view over jaw-dropping mountain vista (including the highest Mt. Everest) from Kala Patthar
5. Opportunity to view 4 of the 10 highest peaks in the world.
6. The Khumbu Glacier (world’s highest glacier) and Ngozumpa Glacier (the longest glacier the Himalayas)
7. The company of majestic mountains, the friendly Sherpas, the colourful monasteries of the Namche Bazaar,
8. The Sagarmatha National Park and, of course, even the base of the mighty Everest.