About This Package
Everest View Trek-
The Everest View Trek has a lot to do with the panorama of Everest. Everest View Trek presents a wide range of scenic landscapes of Nepal's mountains, as well as unique cultural encounters with the Sherpas and their rich culture closely related to Buddhism. This hike is ideal for those wishing to enjoy the surreal beauty of the Nepalese Himalayas and Everest in particular while enjoying an easy hike.
This walk will surprise you with the impressive view of four peaks (Mt. Everest-8848m, Lhotse-8516m, Makalu-8463, and Chooyu-8153m) that exceed 8,000 meters. In addition, you will be surprised by the view of the beautiful mountain "Amadablam (6856)" (Khumbu Matterhorn).
- Duration: 12 Days from Arrival to Departure in Nepal.
- Max. Altitude: Tengboche ( 3870M/ 12694 ft.)
- Trek Grade: Moderate.
- Best Travel Period: February to Mid June, September to November is the best season. The month of December and January are winter and the snow can be cold on the trail, the month of July and August are rainy, but you can go on trekking, however, visibility can be low because of the rain and the Lukla flight can be canceled often.
- Transportation: Car/ Van in Kathamndu, Flight for Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Activities: City Tour, Trekking.
- Tour Guide: English speaking, trained Nepalese mountain guide