About This Package
Everest View Trek-
Everest View Trek gives you the opportunity to satisfy the desire to see the bright view of Everest and to study closely the lifestyle of the Sherpas. The trek through Everest is suitable for hikers who have little time to spend and a unique preference to see the highest mountain in the world. The trek to Everest base camp has become one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal. The majority of the residents of this neighbourhood are Sherpa. The majestic mountains, the excessive mountain villages, the isolated monasteries, Namche Bazar (the gateway to the Everest region), the Tyangboche monastery beneath are unique in their kind. The pinnacle of Amadablam and Everest are the basic charms of this region. This walk will surprise you with the impressive view of four peaks (Mt. Everest-8848m, Lhotse-8516m, Makalu-8463 and Chooyu-8153m) that exceed 8,000 meters. In addition, you will be surprised by the view of the beautiful mountain "Amadablam (6856)" (Khumbu Matterhorn).
The Everest View Trek has a lot to do with the panorama of Everest. Everest View Trek presents a wide range of scenic landscapes of Nepal's mountains, as well as unique cultural encounters with the Sherpas and their rich culture closely related to Buddhism. This hike is ideal for those wishing to enjoy the surreal beauty of the Nepalese Himalayas and Everest in particular while enjoying an easy hike.
Highlights of Everest View Trek:
- Duration: 12 Days from Arrival to Departure in Nepal.
- Max. Altitude: Tengboche ( 3870M/ 12694 ft.)
- Trek Grade: Moderate.
- Best Travel Oeriod: February to Mid June, September to November are the best season. The month of december and January are winter and the snow can be cold on the trail, the month of july and august are rainy, but you can go on trekking, however visibility can be low because of the rain adn the Lukla flight can be cancelled often.
- Transportation: CAr/ Van in Kathamndu, Flight for Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Activities: City Tour, Trekking.