About This Package
Everest Base Camp Trek Some Quick Facts:
1. Everest Base camp is in the lap of world highest mountain Mount Everest (Sagarmatha in Nepali and Chomolungma in Tibetan 8848 m).
2. Everest base camp is at an altitude of 5,364 m from the sea level.
3. Everest Base camp trek usually starts from the Lukla airport. Which is the one of the most extreme adventurous airport in the world.
4. Whether of base camp is always changing as per hour. Whether is not constant.
5. Best season for trekking October to December and March to May.
6. Every year more than 1 lakh trekkers trek to the Everest base camp.
7. Everest base camp the trek takes 10 to 20 days depending on physical fitness of trekker and budget.
8. Taleju Adventure trekking operates any kind of trek to Everest like short, long, luxurious,
standard and budget.
A hike in Everest Base Camp is the adventure of your life, a journey for those whose dreams are hovering above the clouds. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp of Nepal also provides us with an opportunity to embark on an epic journey that Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off to in 1953. The road starts in ancient Kathmandu, where you acclimatize and explore the city at your leisure while anticipating your ascent. Your trip to Everest base camp at 5,364m up to the base of the highest mountain in the world will lead you to bridges crossing air vents, through the hidden Buddhist monasteries and in the heart of the world where sherpa hot and hard culture flourishes. Nothing beats the thrill and sense of accomplishment that grips hikers on seeing the power and grace of the mighty mountain up close.
Everest Base Camp Trek's 16-day itinerary is designed for beginner hikers with good health and fitness. The long distance travelled between the daily routes, the constant gain in altitude and the separate rest days ensure that we are properly acclimated to fully enjoy our trek to the Everest Base Camp. But if you want to face a greater challenge offered by our agency, the Taleju Adventure and "stay away from the beaten track," then the Everest base camp through the Gokyo lakes, 18 days would be ideal. Another option for experienced trekkers with limited time would be 14 days trek.